The Kenja 88 shines with an impressive carving performance due to the three different radii in the sidecut. This special geometry is 100% adjusted to the tip & tail rocker construction. Depending on the rider's speed or edge angle, the effective edge becomes longer or shorter and the matching sidecut radius provides hold, maneuverability, and smooth operation.
On top, the Kenja 88 is built with a Titanal Frame and Carbon Tips, providing more stability and dampening. At the same time, the middle section of the ski becomes stronger and allows a softer setup. As a result, the ski becomes extremely lively and stable even at the highest speeds.
A Multilayer woodcore framed by full sidewalls and a P-Tex 2100 base underneath rounds out the premium construction, perfectly adjusted to speed-loving female freeriders.
- More damping and stability over the full length of the ski.
3 Radius Sidecut
- Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hardwood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- Rocker: Tip & Tail Rocker
- Core: Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech
- Base: P-Tex 2100
- Skiing Level: Intermediate, Advanced, Professional
|Profile||Tip & Tail Rocker|
|Core||Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Red/Orange / 149cm||821264703137||120416.149|
|Red/Orange / 156cm||821264703144||120416.156|
|Red/Orange / 163cm||821264703151||120416.163|
|Red/Orange / 170cm||821264703168||120416.170|