XCELL 14 FDT bindings included
Whether you're on the race course or far from it, Nordica's Dobermann SLR DC yearns to turn. With an appetite for short, explosive turns, it delivers maximum power and precision. The Dobermann SLR DC's all-new Double Core construction sandwiches a wood core and an elastomer layer between two sheets of titanal. In addition to boosting confidence and control, this delivers an especially smooth and stable ride. The Dobermann SLR DC also showcases a new two-piece plate made of zinc and aluminum. This plate amplifies response for lightning-fast edge-to-edge transitions while allowing the ski to flex naturally for optimal performance. Unleash your best–attack each turn with Nordica's Dobermann SLR DC.
- Plate: FDT RACE PLATE PRO N
- Construction: ENERGY 2 TI DOUBLE CORE
- Din: 4-14 TCX
- Rocker: FULL CAMBER
- Core / Materials: PERFORMANCE WOOD + METAL + DOUBLE CORE + SIDEWALL + CARBON
ENERGY 2 TI DC
For unparalleled precision and response, Nordica's Energy 2 TI Double Core sandwiches a Pulse elastomer layer between two wood cores, each of which is then flanked by a layer of titanal.
- wood cores and elastomer layer dampen vibrations to reduce chatter and absorb the terrain
- titanal layers maximize the transmission of energy for exceptional power, precision, and control
DYNAMIC RACE SHOVEL
Dynamic Race Shovel is a geometric structure specifically developed by Nordica to make the tip more maneuverable. A slight rocker on the shovel eases the first part of the turn, improving control and reducing effort.
- smoother turn initiation
- increases control
- versatility in various conditions
FDT RACE PLATE PRO
Nordica's FDT Race Plate Pro N provides exceptional performance and features a Fast Demo Track for quick and easy tool-free adjustments.
- fast demo track for quick and easy tool-free adjustments
- zinc plate and bridge boost the transmission of energy for outstanding power and control
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Black/Red / 155cm||888341991139|
|Black/Red / 160cm||888341991146|
|Black/Red / 165cm||888341991153|
|Black/Red / 170cm||888341991160|