The Deacon 84 skis perform as well on icy slopes as on fresh snow, bringing a smile to the face of experienced skiers. The integrated Titanal Frame delivers power and stability, while the new LowRide XL binding with GripWalk allows great power transfer due to the extra-low stand height. The ski comes with Full Sidewall and a P-Tex 4504 base. The 3D.Ridge construction, Powered by Titanium, combined with 3D.Glass technology increases the power transfer and torsional stiffness, while adding an improved edge grip and better liveliness. The new 3D radius sidecut technology lifts the carving performance of the ski into another dimension. They're the ideal on-piste carver for changing snow conditions.
- 3D.GLASS is Völkl's development to furthermore improve overall ski performance and stability even in critical snow conditions. Compared to classic glass constructions, the three-dimensional and multiple-folded glass layers in the tip and in the tail area result in an increased edge grip and a more vivid rebound behavior in turns.
3 Radius Sidecut
- Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all-mountain skiing
- More damping and stability over the full length of the ski
- Central Woodcore Ridge with super-slim wings to significantly reduce weight and swing weight and keep the stability where necessary.
- Full Sidewall
- Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- ROCKER: XTD Tip & Tail Rocker
- CORE: 3D Full Sensor Woodcore, Poplar/Beech
- BASE: P-Tex 4504
- RECOMMENDED BINDING: Lowride XL 13 FR Demo GW
- SKIING LEVEL: Advanced, Professional
|Profile||XTD Tip & Tail Rocker|
|Core||3D Full Sensor Woodcore, Poplar/Beech|
* Subject to change without notice.