If you don't want to compromise choosing the right slopes, if you want to be on top of your game in every snow condition, you need to take a closer look at the Deacon 80 with XTD tip & tail rocker. Built with 3D.Ridge and a 3D.Glass sheathing, this ski features Völkl's 3D radius sidecut technology to make you feel at home anywhere you ski. It lifts the carving performance of the ski into another dimension.
The LowRide XL binding with GripWalk compatibility offers an extra-low standheight for a super direct feel and power transfer.
- 3D.GLASS is Völkl's development to furthermore improve overall ski performance and stability even in critical snow conditions. Compared to classic glass constructions, the three-dimensional and multiple-folded glass layers in the tip and in the tail area result in an increased edge grip and a more vivid rebound behavior in turns.
3 Radius Sidecut
- Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in al- mountain skiing
- Central Woodcore Ridge with super-slim wings to significantly reduce weight and swing weight and keep the stability where necessary.
Powered By Steel
- A steel layer in the ski provides very good durability, controlled flex and smooth skiing in faster speeds.
- Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- Rocker: XTD Tip & Tail Rocker
- Core: 3D Full Sensor Woodcore, Poplar/Beech
- Base: P-Tex 2100
- Skiing Level: Advanced
|Profile||XTD Tip & Tail Rocker|
|Core||3D Full Sensor Woodcore, Poplar/Beech|
* Subject to change without notice.