Shimano S-Phyre shoes offer the ultimate in comfort, adjustability, and power transmission.
- Stiffness Index: 12
- Microfiber Synthetic Leather: Supple, light yet stretch-resistant material
- External Heel Cup: External curved heel cup suppresses foot twist and roll
- Carbon Sole/Mid Sole: Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole
- Hollow-Channel: Lightweight, ultra-rigid hollow outsole
- Wider Cleat Adjustment: Expands range for mounting cleats
- Integrated sole and upper construction sets a level of fit, stability, rigidity and lightweight performance
- SHIMANO DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss
- Wide range fit adjustability accommodates various shapes of feet
- Dual independent Boa IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds foot securely
- Built in drainage holes for rainy conditions
Mountain bike shoes are most commonly compatible with SPD/2-Bolt cleats. Road bike shoes are most commonly compatible with Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt cleats.
Cleats are sold separately. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Blue / 40||192790110974||ESHRC901MCB01S40000||2689|